Croatia & Slovenia Multi Adventure Active Tour
This active and fun trip will take you to see and experience the best of Croatia & Slovenia, two lesser known but fantastic up and coming countries in Europe. This unique, activity-packed tour is limited to eight guests.
● Peaceful yet vibrant fishing villages and a sunset cruise on the Adriatic sea.
● A 3,000 year old city and it’s well preserved Roman arena and temple.
● The spectacular Plitvice National Park with it’s unique lakes and waterfalls.
● Truffle hunting and wine tasting at the historic walled hill town of Motovun.
● Fantastic coastal and mountain walks and hikes and biking opportunities.
● Staying in old town Ljubljana, the vibrant and bohemian capital of Slovenia.
● Guided walks through UNESCO World Heritage Site caves and caverns.
● Exploring and learning all about the history of 1,000+ year old castles.
● Picture postcard perfect Lake Bled and it’s charming church on the lake.
● Hikes in Triglav National Park with spectacular views of the Julian Alps.
● Staying at a seventh generation winery in the tranquil “Tuscany” of Slovenia.
● Canoeing on the serene Lake Bohinj surrounded by beautiful mountains.
● Delicious local food and wines – the great food could be the best part of the trip!
2018 Croatia and Slovenia Multi-Adventure Active Tour
9 days/8 nights – $3,495
• May 9 – May 18 (SOLD OUT)
• May 20 – May 28 (5 available)
• May 30 – June 7 (8 available)
• June 10 – 18 (SOLD OUT)
• September 23 – October 1 (8 available)
• October 3 – October 11 (8 available)
This tour is hosted and by expert travel adventurer Gary Scott
It is designed to be an active tour of both Croatia & Slovenia
We’ll do: hiking, walking, biking, swimming, canoeing, and riding horses
The itinerary is not set in stone – Final planning will be determined by input from everyone that has signed up
• Single travelers get their own regular rooms at no additional cost.
• Have less (or more) time to join us – no problem, arrangements can easily be made and a pro-rated tour price will be calculate. If you decide to join two tours we will give you 10% off the total price.
• All prices are per person land cost only and include transportation to and from Venice airport, hotels, breakfasts, lunches, your guide, and all activities. Dinners will be on your own.
See and experience the “off-the-tourist-path” areas of northern Croatia including Motovun, Rovinj, Pula, Opatija and Plitvica Lakes
And the best of Slovenia including Lake Bled, Bled Castle, the city of Ljubljana, Lake Bohinj, Triglav National Park, Skocjan Caves and the Julian Alps while walking, cycling, canoeing and horseback riding.
Ask us! email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact Gary Scott at (435) 729 9107