I have spent months exploring beautiful Croatia and absolutely love it there. We have been running incredible one week active tours here for the last five years.
Join me and you will see and experience the very BEST of Croatia: sample great food, drink great local wines, see the best sights, meet friendly locals, and learn about the culture and history from local guides.
We get plenty of exercise by walking, cycling, exploring, canoeing or taking a refreshing swim in the crystal clear Adriatic ocean. I maximize the experience by following a carefully planned itinerary where we spend the minimal time traveling between the most interesting places and only going to the highlights of the country.
Croatia is a gem. It is less discovered, less crowded, less touristy and less “spoiled” than many other European countries – and with that Croatia has retained it’s charm, culture, history, traditions, and you will “feel” like you are really traveling somewhere special as opposed to following the hordes of tourists in the “regular” tourist traps in Europe.
Croatia is safe and crime is not an issue, people drive safely and you will feel safe and secure everywhere we go. There are few “off-the-beaten-path” places left (that are safe to travel to) in Europe, yet in Croatia you will really feel like you getting away from the regular tourist routes and having a fun adventure – especially when we go off-season in June and late September when the weather is perfect.
Our Croatian tours are limited to only 8 fun and active folk!
Highlights our incredible and high value one-week adventure tour of Croatia
• Stroll through world-famous UNESCO Heritage Plitvicka lakes and waterfalls.
• Hike the unique Velebit mountains with spectacular views of the Adriatic ocean.
• Visit one of the worlds best preserved Roman coliseums and temples in Pula.
• Learn about the history, culture, and way of life with local guides along the way.
• Dig the super chill vibe of romantic and bohemian Rovinj right on the Adriatic.
• You’ll love the “lungomare” – a unique seaside walk at the resort town of Opatija.
• Experience the hospitality of my local friends and learn about their daily lives.
• Bike, walk, or swim every day if you like at such places as Kamenjak peninsula.
• Enjoy some wine and a fabulous seafood dinner on a romantic sunset cruise.
• Stay at 3-4 star hotels and enjoy fantastic cuisine at unique restaurants and bars.
• Enjoy a relaxing yet active adventure where you will see the very best of Croatia.
At the end of the tour you can fly or drive to Dubrovnik if you want to see it.
Ideas for after the tour
Ask us! email us: email@example.com