Croatia Active Tour
This active and fun trip will let you see and experience the best of Croatia. This unique, activity-packed tour is limited to eight guests.
● Peaceful yet vibrant fishing villages and a sunset cruise on the Adriatic sea.
● A 3,000 year old city and it’s well preserved Roman arena and temple.
● The spectacular Plitvice National Park with it’s unique lakes and waterfalls.
● Truffle hunting and wine tasting at the historic walled hill town of Motovun.
● Fantastic coastal and mountain walks and hikes and biking opportunities.
● Guided walks through UNESCO World Heritage Site caves and caverns.
● Exploring and learning all about the history of 1,000+ year old castles.
● Picture postcard perfect Lake Bled and it’s charming church on the lake.
● Canoeing on the serene Lake Bohinj surrounded by beautiful mountains.
● Delicious local food and wines – the great food could be the best part of the trip!
2018 Croatia Active Tour
7 days/6 nights – $2,995
• October 14 – October 20 (8 available)
• October 22 – October 28 (8 available)
Rates are per person and all inclusive including all meals except for dinners
This tour is hosted and by expert travel adventurer Gary Scott
It is designed to be an active tour of Croatia.
We’ll do: hiking, walking, biking, swimming, canoeing, and riding horses
The itinerary is not set in stone – Final planning will be determined by input from everyone that has signed up
• Single travelers get their own regular rooms at no additional cost.
• Have less (or more) time to join us – no problem, arrangements can easily be made and a pro-rated tour price will be calculated. If you decide to join two tours we will give you 10% off the total price.
• All prices are per person land cost only and include transportation to and from Venice airport, hotels, breakfasts, lunches, your guide, and all activities. Dinners will be on your own.
See and experience the “off-the-tourist-path” areas of northern Croatia including Motovun, Rovinj, Pula, Opatija and Plitvica Lakes while walking, cycling, canoeing and horseback riding.
Ask us! email us: email@example.com
Or contact Gary Scott at (435) 729 9107