9 days/8 nights * Limited to six people * Tour cost $2,995. USD
(No deposit or payment needed until 60 days before.)
We run this incredible 9-day tour in April, May, and October to avoid the summer crowds and the heat.
This small group road trip – (which starts and ends at 10am) – starts in Trieste, Italy, and heads south to ends in Split, Croatia; or you can start in Split, Croatia, and head north to finish in Trieste, Italy – check tour dates.
Hosted by award-winning tour leader Gary Scott, the tour price includes private van transportation, 8 nights 3-4 star accommodation, 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, and all activities and entrance fees. Single travelers get their own room at no additional charge. Affordable private and/or family tours are available.
Our main goal on this tour is to see the very best of Croatia while doing a lot of great walks and hikes and other fun active pursuits while avoiding the crowds.
You’ll explore ancient hill towns and a 2,000-year-old Roman Arena, swim in waterfalls, hunt truffles, explore back alleys with locals, do some amazing walks and hikes, stay in fishing villages, and enjoy incredible food – all with time to explore on your own.
- Trieste, Italy
- Split, Croatia
- Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners
- Private van
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Paklenica National Park
- Kamenjak National Park
- Krk National Waterfall Park
- Zlatni Forest Nature Park
- Opatija Riviera coastal walk
- Guided walks of Pula & Rovinj
- Roman arena & temple tour
- Truffle hunting with dogs
- Dolphin spotting sunset cruise
- Motovun & Groznjan hill towns
- Options to swim, bike or SUP
- Awesome local cuisine & wines
- Handpicked inns & hotels