Our 6-day Dolomite Walking Tours run June through September.
The Dolomites are a Disneyland for walkers and those who love beautiful alpine views. U.N.E.S.C.O. declared the Dolomites “the world’s most beautiful natural architecture” and awarded it a World Heritage Nature Site in June, 2009 – the same month Gary Scott fell in love with the beauty and charm of the Dolomites.
He has spent every summer there since exploring and taking people on incredible day hikes. We have continued to refine and improve our Dolomite Walking Tour to include the very best hikes, views, hotels and restaurants the Dolomites have to offer while avoiding crowds and minimizing the drive time. We know that you will love the incredible variety of beautiful sights and awesome walks you’ll experience.
Hosted by award-winning tour leader Gary Scott, the tour price includes private van transportation, 5 nights 4 star accommodation, 5 amazing breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Single travelers get their own room at no additional charge. Affordable private and/or family tours are available. Our small group tours are limited to eight people but usually we have 4 – 6 people on each tour. If Gary is booked on a private tour we use excellent local guides but will let you know well in advance.
Our goal on this tour is to see the best of the Dolomites of South Tyrol while doing a lot of great walks, enjoying great local food and wine and while having time to explore and relax on your own. There are walks for any level of experience and fitness and Gary is an expert at matching the right walk to you. You don’t need to be a “hiker” or a mountain goat to enjoy these walks. We utilize the extensive cable car system available and so avoid big ascents and descents and we avoid big drops and steep trails.
Tour cost: $1,995 per person – we are pricing this trip at 40% off for 2021 to entice people to travel again.
This is our lowest Dolomites Walking Tour price in six years!
- 10 am in Bolzano, Italy,
- 1 pm in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy.
- Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners
- Private van
- All levels available - no hiking experience necessary
- Iconic Dolomites walks & hikes
- Hiking with an expert Dolomites guide
- Alta Badia, Val Gardena & more
- Cinque Torri – “The Five Towers”
- Cortina d’Ampezzo & the Toffana
- The best views in the Dolomites
- Tyrolean hamlets & Italian villages
- Learn about the Ladin culture
- WW1 trenches & tunnels tour
- “Otzi” the 5,400-year-old Iceman
- Spectacular 3-4 star hotels
- Local cuisine, wines & beer