9 days/8 nights * Tour cost $2,995. USD
We run this incredible 9-day tour in June and October to avoid the summer crowds and the heat. The High Tatras were named by Lonely Planet Guidebooks as the #1 Destination – Best in Europe for 2019.
This small-group tour – starts at 10 am in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, and ends at 10 am in Poprad, Slovakia (where there are regular trains and an airport).
Hosted by award-winning tour leader Gary Scott, the tour price includes private van transportation, 8 nights 3-4 star accommodation with breakfasts and all activities and cable car fees (lunches and dinner are at your own expense). Single travellers get their own room at no additional charge. Affordable private and/or family tours are also available.
Our main goal on this tour is to do the very best hikes in the Tatra mountains of Slovakia – and exploring interesting and unique places along the way while having fun and avoiding the crowds.
- 4-8 people
- 10AM - Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia
- 10AM - Poprad, Slovakia
- 8 x 3-4 star hotels with breakfast
- Private van
- Iconic Tatra hikes & walks
- High Tatra National Park
- Gerlachovsky stit – 2,665m.
- Low Tatra National Park
- Incredible mountain views
- Slovak Paradise National Park
- Guided “equipped” hikes
- Walking tour of Poprad
- UNESCO castles & caves
- Boating on a mountain lake
- Meet our Slovakian friends
- Time on your own and to relax
- Awesome local cuisine & wines
- Handpicked inns & hotels