Covid19 Update to our Guests

RPA is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and is committed to keeping travelers informed as the situation develops. This includes following the latest guidance from the U.S. State Department, CDC, and WHO and staying in constant contact with our local contacts.

We have made the difficult decision to cancel all our trips through July 2020.

Please review all relevant travel advisories or warnings for your destination from the U.S. State Department, CDC and WHO. If your travel takes you through areas where the Coronavirus is spreading, contact your flight provider as some flights may have changed because of travel restrictions in place.

We recognize that spending time outside can be a powerful motivator for these difficult times, and that deciding whether to travel at this time is a personal choice. To provide you with flexibility in your travel plans, if you are currently booked for a future date and  want to transfer to another trip later in 2020 or 2021 date due to travel health or safety concerns related to Coronavirus, RPA is currently allowing this with no penalty.  If you want to cancel your trip completely we will refund your deposit less a $150 per person admin fee. If you do end up traveling on one of our trips again – we will apply that fee toward your trip cost. If you have any questions about travel, please call us at 303.601.2352 or email at

We’ll continue to keep all confirmed travelers informed and updated as new info or guidance comes in, and we’ll update this message accordingly. Thank you for choosing to travel with Gary Scott and Right Path Adventures.

Slovakia - Tatra Mountains

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *