9 days/8 nights * Limited to eight people * Tour cost $2,995. USD June through October
“I have been running this trip for over ten years now and you will love the incredible variety of beautiful sights and awesome walks you’ll experience. I have designed it where we’ll minimize the drive time and maximize the fun and time to walk and explore each of the different places we’ll visit and stay”. – Gary Scott
This incredible mountains & lakes “easy to moderate” walking tour – starts at 10 am in Desenzano del Garda, Italy and finishes at 9:30AM in Bolzano, Italy.
Hosted by award-winning tour leader Gary Scott, the tour price includes private van transportation, 8 nights 3 – 4 star accommodation with breakfast and all activities and entrance fees. Single travellers get their own room at no additional charge. Affordable private and/or family tours are available.
Our goal on this tour is to see the best of the Italian Lakes and the Dolomites of South Tyrol while doing a lot of great walks and other fun activities, enjoying great local food and wine and while having time to explore and relax on your own. We choose walks for all levels and you can be as active as you like.
- 4 - 8 people
- 10AM - Hotel Estee, Desenzano, Lake Garda
- 9:30AM - Bolzano, Italy
- 3-4 Star hotels with breakfast.
- Private van
Highlights may include:
- Lake Garda and Lake Moveno
- Iconic Dolomites walks & hikes
- Val Di Funes, Val Gardena, Alp Di Suzi
- Exploring castles & museums
- Old town Bolzano and Merano
- Tyrolean, German & Italian villages
- “Otzi”- the 5,400-year-old Iceman.
- Trammansdorf botanical gardens
- Charming Germanic Castelrotto
- Relax at a world-famous spa
- Three cultures and languages
- Options to swim, bike, spa, or relax
- Local cuisine, wines & beer
- Handpicked 3-4 star inns & hotels