9 days/8 nights * Limited to six people * Tour cost $2,795. USD
(No deposit or payment needed until 60 days before.)
We run this incredible 9-day tour in May, June, and October to avoid the summer crowds and heat.
This small group road trip – limited to six people – starts at 10 am in Trieste, Italy, and finishes at 11 am at the Marco Polo Airport, Venice, Italy- check tour dates.
Hosted by award-winning tour leader Gary Scott, the tour price includes private van transportation, 8 nights 3-4 star accommodation, 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, and all activities and entrance fees. Single travelers get their own room at no additional charge. Affordable private and/or family tours are available.
Our main goal on this tour is to see the very best of Croatia & Slovenia while doing a lot of great walks and other fun, active pursuits all while avoiding the crowds.
You will go truffle hunting, watch dolphins as the sun sets, explore ancient hill towns and a Roman Arena, explore back alleys with local experts, do some amazing walks, visit castles and UNESCO caves, hike to a mountain lodge, and enjoy incredible food & wines – all with time to explore and relax on your own.
- Trieste, Italy
- Marco Polo Airport, Venice, Italy
- Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners
- Private van
- Triglav National Park
- Skocjan UNESCO cave
- Zlatni Forest Nature Park
- Opatija Riviera coastal walk
- Guided walks of Ljubljana & Rovinj
- Exploring castles & museums
- Roman arena and temple tour
- Truffle hunting with dogs
- Dolphin spotting sunset cruise
- Motovun & Groznjan hill towns
- Canoe or SUP on pristine lakes
- Options to swim, bike or relax
- Local cuisine & wine tasting
- Handpicked inns & hotels
- All activities are optional